PHOTO + BLOG

Friday, February 26, 2010

Lost in thoughts... Chapter 1

It wasn't long since I decided to start writing blogs. It's only two years back (precisely two years from Feb '08) when I signed up at this site. Well, for a task as important and as tedious as writing a blog, I have been fast (LOL). I tried to consult a few old boys (experienced and established bloggers) who had been into this business since start of this century or so.... but they were good at keeping their secret a secret.

So, I have started off as a young entrepreneur who had nothing to lose from a business. I have decided to learn at my own snail's pace. Never mind... I'm in no hurry (specially, because I have not yet decided of my destination) ;)

I was browsing through my photo albums on computer and other online albums, when an idea clicked of starting a photoblog. This is how I could keep my friends (not yet admirers) updated of the latest pictures I took and maybe become better-known among my circles for something I was good at, that is, the camera. But, soon I realized that I still had a long way to go to be able to click the kind of pictures that grabbed attention.

Well, the journey has begun (or as it seems) and it shouldn't be long when photography -my hobby turned into passion- takes me higher.... (an ambitious wish, though).

So, keep coming back folks... I should have much more in reserve for you!

Ciao,
-PG

No comments:

Post a Comment